Central Ohio Model Railroad Club to Re-Open
At the COMRC board meeting, held by zoom the last 3 months, it was determined that the COMRC will re-open on Monday, 6 July 2020.
Only COMRC members will be allowed. No Visitors. Also only 10 members at a time. and a reservation must be made through the Sign Up Genius page.
The following information is from club vice-president, Doug Costello:
IMPORTANT INFORMATION PLEASE READ
We are planning on opening the club again to members beginning Monday, July 6th with the COVID-19 guidelines outlined below:
1. For the time being the club will now be open Monday thru Thursday from 6 PM to 9 PM. Young engineers can sign-up on any night, not just Thursdays.
2. During the hours the club is open we will only allow 10 members to run per night. That is the reason for the sign-up below. If you have not signed up, you will not be allowed in the club.
3. You can only sign-up for 1 night a week every other week. The reason for this is to give ALL members an opportunity to run.
4. All members will be required to wear masks on the night they are running. This is not optional.
5. All club cars and engines have been stored. So this means you will need to use your own equipment to run. Please bring your own throttles. The clubs will not be available for use.
6. Club is open to MEMBERS ONLY until further notice.
7. Each night will have the coordinators below that will open and close the club.
Monday – Bill Alarie
Tuesday – Doug Costello
Wednesday – Al Mann
Thursday – Alan Seid
If you have any additional questions regarding these COVID-19 guidelines, please contact:
Bill Alarie – email@example.com
Doug Costello – firstname.lastname@example.org